The GEN4 is an On-Board Battery Charger for charging and maintaining four (4) 12-volt Marine, Starter or Deep-Cycle batteries. It’s waterproof, shock and vibration resistant rugged design can be mounted directly onto a variety of applications, including a boat, trolling motor or generator, as well as, a full range of electric vehicles and industrial equipment. It monitors battery activity for safe, fast and efficient charging of Wet, Gel, AGM and Maintenance Free batteries without the worry of overcharging. And it’s one of the most advanced charging systems designed for improved battery performance and longevity.
- A 4-bank, 40 Amp (10 Amps per bank) on-board battery charger.
- Charges starter and deep-cycle batteries up to 230Ah.
- 100% completely sealed and waterproof design rated at IP68.
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Provides full-charge output even with low-line voltages.
- Built-in battery desulfator to recover worn-out batteries.
- Charges 2X faster than most marine battery chargers.
- Saltwater-tested to combat corrosion.
- Ignition Protection and meets USCG-33 CFR 183.410 requirements.
100% completely sealed waterproof on-board battery charger
Designed to operate in extreme conditions with a waterproof, shock and vibration resistant rugged construction, as well as, saltwater tested to combat corrosion.
Battery Charging Times
Which on-board battery charger is right you?
Recharging your battery fast and efficient is essential. But selecting the proper on-board battery charger for your application is equally important. Our On-Board Battery Chargers charge at either 4-amps per bank (GEN Mini-Series) or 10-amps per bank (GEN Series). Whether you have a boat, trolling motor, or trailer, the GEN Series charges a standard deep-cycle marine battery in less than half the time of the GEN Mini Series.