These 20 liter (5.3 gallon) leak-proof jerry cans are based on the classic military design. Manufactured by Wavian, in the same factory that has supplied many NATO countries for over 75 years. Highest quality fuel cans on the market today. Rigorously tested, they boast a number of features, including 0.9 mm steel walls, an interior rust-proof Rezol lining, internal breather pipe for splash-proof pouring, a three handle configuration for easy carrying, a leak-proof bayonet closure, and a locking pin for the cap. Each can comes with a spout and auto fill adapter for vehicles with smaller filler receivers. Wavian currently produces the only EPA, CARB and DOT approved steel fuel cans that are 100% legal in all 50 US states. Available in multiple colors.
- Made out of 0.9mm cold rolled steel.
- Unique wide channel breather and smooth pouring spout.
- Lined to prevent rusting with a petrol, water, and alcohol resistant coating.
- The cap has a locking pin (international patent) to ensure it cannot be opened accidentally.
- The bayonet closure is completely leak-proof with the can in any position.
- Three-handle configuration for easy grabbing and carrying of multiple cans.
- Manufactured and tested to comply with Australian Standards – AS2906, Swedish Standards – SP, German Standards – TUV/GS, and UN Dangerous Goods.
- EPA and CARB certified, built to ASMT, NFPA, and DOT standards.
- OSHA compliant.
- Approved and fully legal for sale in all 50 states.
- Works on all gasoline vehicles with included adapter.
- Works on all diesel and equipment tanks.
- Fast flow rate.